For Ardagh Group we are looking for a Country HR manager. Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork, and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
In this role you will work at 2 locations (570 FTE) located in Dongen and Moerdijk, where you manage a team of 9fte. In addition, you are a member of the international HR glass team where you collaborate with our teams in Germany, Poland, Italy and England. Within this role you are involved with various aspects of HR. For example you are busy with People Development; actively working with talent management activities locally and in collaboration with colleagues, you are partly responsible for the rollout of MyLearning
- Work with the management team to develop people strategies that take the business forward ensuring that any strategies take account of cost/benefit analysis and deliver the outcomes with minimum risk to the business.
- Develop the line management team to undertake people related activities (e.g. absence management, training, disciplinary meetings, performance reviews)
- Provide advice, guidance and support to plant management.
- Responsible for site HR issues
- Identify and deliver effective communication understanding the workforce needs and perceptions
- Manage the policies and procedures that exist to ensure that the HR function works within the law whilst recognizing the needs of the business and the individual.
- You have a vision in the field of employer branding, talent development, succession planning and recruitment strategy.
- Agreed annual HR Plan that ties into group and plant objectives
- Annual training plan which has staff training priorities developed in conjunction with Departmental Managers and the Appraisal process
- You are involved in: collective bargaining, work councils, CLA negotiations, external parties and maintaining contacts with labor unions.
- Headcount Plan – monitored to ensure that the staff resources are within budgeted headcount
- Achievement of agreed levels of absence, training, appraisals etc.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study
- 5 – 10 years experience in a people management role, preferably in the manufacturing industry and a matrix environment
- Allround HR experience f.e. recruiting, talent development, performance management, compensation, benefits, and compliance
- Experience with works council negotiations
- Good knowledge of social legislation and current HR and legal subjects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Enthusiastic, engaging and highly-effective communicator
- A confident professional who enjoys making an impact
- Challenging opportunity
- Significant stretch and career opportunities.
- Salary offer between € 75K -€ 90K all-in gross per year
- Company car
- 25 + 3 holidays
Response time: latest September 14th
Interviews at Ardagh are planned for week 39 (September 22nd)
Annelies Brouwer (06-52559291)
Follow Match on LinkedIn for the newest HR vacancies!
This recruitment assignment is a co-creation between Match and DeeBee HR Services.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com